Build to Suit:
What makes Bank Reality different from traditional development services?
- Our staff includes current and retired bankers who understand your projects from your perspective
- Bank properties will support your real estate development process so facilities personnel can focus on operations.
- You retain control of facilities management.
- There are no large up front Investments
- We can use local contractors or Bank Realty companies thus contributing to the overall good of the community
- Bank Realty allows you to free up capital which can then be used to generate other bank business.
- Long term leases assure continued services to the community.
Bank Expansions Analysis
- Existing Facilities Assessment
- Community profile
- Demographic study
- Local Real Estate Market
- Budget Requirements
- Land Uses Study
- Environmental Issues
- Architectural Plans
- Project development allows for future growth
- We use a Construction Risk Management (CRM)
plan to keep your entire project on target
- Site Analysis
- Land Development plan
- Phase 1 Environmental Study
- Formation of a working budget with constant updating
- Monitoring project progress against invoices
- Monitoring Cost of Completion against budget
- Hiring Necessary personnel
- Overseeing Assessment and necessary adjustments
of development plans
- Open Book Policy allowing you continuing input
throughout the project.
- Negotiating a mutually acceptable lease agreement