How will Sale/Lease-back help me?
- The financial institution will be able to maintain long-term
control of its facilities.
- Sale/Lease-back will transform a non-earning real estate asset
into an earning asset.
- The financial institution will be able to adjust its balance
sheet, moving the real estate off and adding an operating lease.
This will create an immediate influx of capital to direct to the
bank’s core product offerings, as well as offer the opportunity
to improve operating results.
- Sale/Lease-back may have the potential to assist the financial institution
in compliance with regulatory and accounting rules, particularly
as they apply to capital ratios.
- Sale/Lease-back allows financial institution management to focus its capital
on core operations and product offerings.
What makes us different?
How does Sale/Lease-back